April 17, 2008

{shoe armageddon : no worries}



Just an update on Operation: Don't Get Old...at Least for Now. I bought two pairs of shoes from Nine West yesterday (granted, I had to get them there because I only had store credit, but I digress). They are both a nice compromise between style and comfort. They're no Clarks, but I can wear them all day and not cringe. Plus, I wore the white ones today at work and earned the title "Queen of the Cutest Shoes."

1 comment:

Murray said...

I think we need to see pics of both of the new pairs. I know I'm wanting to see them. Love the white ones. It is a hard transition from cute shoes to shoes of comfort. Lucky for us, shoe designers are discovering they can make them cute and comfy. I had to hunt when I was pregnant last year. Nothing but comfort cuts it when you're 35 lbs above your normal weight.
:) Christie