You may know by now that Paul is fairly anti-TV. For him, TV is a mostly a waste of time. You may also know that I’m 110% pro-TV. It’s my passion. If I could allow myself watch TV all day long, I would. Imagine the sacrifice of living without cable last year. Um, yeah. So, the deal with the new hubby was that when we moved in together we would get cable (since I no longer had to pay for cable Internet at my apartment). Let me tell you, it’s been so nice to relax after work and catch some Project Runway reruns and feed my not-so-secret obsession with America’s Next Top Model.
As it turns out, I am not the only cable fan. That’s right: Paul likes cable TV! Not one but three CSPAN channels, plus the Military Channel and National Geographic! Wow!! One time, Paul was watching TV while I read a book. It was like bizarro Paul and Kristin. And imagine my surprise to find out that Paul has been viewing the tube before he goes to work each morning (the Cincinnati version of CSPAN, but still surprising). So of course I’m all excited that Paul shares in a bit of cable excitement and doesn’t resent the new expense. Now if only we could find a channel that we both like to watch… Having completely different TV interests is kind of a problem. It’s bad that I finally have cable and I find myself watching a DVD on my laptop in the bedroom…
November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kristin-
George and I have the same problem! We tend not to watch t.v. because of it. I suppose that partially that's good because I too could watch t.v. all day long!
Jen
Post a Comment