
It’s called soul nesting. How perfect! Two newly marrieds...souls joining as one…nesting in a new house together… Plus, the bird in the top right matches a bird in some other fabric I'm putting in the living room. Paul hasn’t actually seen this particular print yet…maybe I can talk him into it. What do you think?
P.S. Yes, I'm in a posting mood...it'll save me the trouble of posting for the next month. (just kidding...sort of...)
4 comments:
The title "Soul Nesting" belies the painting a little...it conjures up images of a large African American woman preparing for her 6th pregnancy.
Believe it or not, I kind of like the painting. It's artistic and happy. I bet you could convince me to put it up on the wall:)
Matt likes it!! Maybe Matt can talk to Paul about the painting if Paul talks to Matt about shopping for a coat for his wife. I would love it if he would do that for me. Did you pick out the coat ahead of time, or let him pick it out?
:) Christie
Very cool. I would probably come and visit sooner if you hung it up.
I think the painting stinks, but only because I feel the positive comments on this post need to be balanced out.
Why does Paul have to insinuate that African-American women have multiple pregnancies? He's such a bigot.
Post a Comment