November 6, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Me

Today is my one-month wedding anniversary! It’s flown by. Paul and I love being married. It’s so much fun and really more enjoyable and less stressful than both of us expected. It has not been an adjustment at all; everyday we find new things we enjoy about living together and being married. I think it makes us wonder why we didn’t do it sooner! I’m definitely so grateful to God for bringing us together and provding a wonderful, loving, firm foundation for our lives together.

In honor of our mini-anniversary, here are five things I love about being married:

*Having something besides my alarm clock wake me up in the morning...and bring me a mug of deliciously dark coffee

*Getting to see my favorite person first thing when I wake up in the morning and last thing when I fall asleep at night

*Doing my own thing but knowing Paul is in the next room


*Not having to lug the entire contents of my apartment (laptop, cooler of food, magazine, book, DVDs, flip flops, etc.) to Paul's house

*Cable TV (just kidding! sort of…)

2 comments:

Jennifer Disney said...

Your photos look great! You rocked those veil shots! Thank you Top Model!

Kristin said...

those shoots were so fun! glad i did the long veil... and guess what i'm watching right now??