November 7, 2007

New Wedding Photos!


We finally got the disc of all our photo proofs. Yay! I had a freak out moment when I first looked at the photos. I snuck a peak at some of the bride shots while dinner was cooking. My reaction? That I looked like complete crap, totally unphotogenic and that my parents has wasted many, many dollars on horrible photography. I lamented the photos all through dinner. Paul suggested that perhaps the photos were fine and that I was just hungry. Whatever! was my reply. Like that would really affect my ability to look at pictures of myself. Turns out, Paul was right. I went back after dinner and looked at the same ten photos and they looked completely different! All the pictures turned out awesome, even in their "raw" form, and I'm really happy with them. Here are some of my favorites:























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so beautiful! I totally understand how you felt when you first looked at them. I felt the same way. Then I went back later and realized they were good pictures. I still feel like no picture captured how beautiful I felt on my wedding day, but some can really close.
:) Christie

Jennifer Disney said...

OK I'm lame. I left my comment on the wrong post. But you can read it there. You DID look beautiful and these definitely show that. These, and you, look great!

Anonymous said...

I just reread my comment and realized it sounded like I was saying I felt the same way about your pictures. What I meant is, I felt the same way about my own wedding pictures. I'm so sorry about that. You look fantastic in your pictures, and I never thought otherwise!
Love you!
Christie

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures...cant wait to see them all! Kristin, you look beautiful! :) Palak