I’m just too darn busy + tired to write, so in the spirit of Hula Seventy I will make a list.
I've been:
ruthlessly cleaning out our closets
painting every surface in the house
having small mental breakdowns because I just can't paint
one. more. thing.
enjoying DVR to the max
visiting thrift stores to hunt for vintage books and dishes
working on stationery designs for my etsy shop
attempting to devise summer dinner recipes
reminded of the bliss that is pink lemonade
researching new craft books for work
unintentionally avoiding facebook
tearing out magazine photos for an inspiration journal
completely inspired by design blogs
gifted a wonderful collage by a dear friend
flipping through Country Living, House Beautiful
+ Martha Stewart Weddings
reading Psalms and Ephesians
searching for the perfect comfortable + cute summer shoe
devouring Jane Green books
dreaming (literally) about typewriters
learning to live (and enjoy!) the present
re-watching my Felicity DVDs (while painting)
thinking about taking an art class
reminiscing about my trip to Hungary
enjoying daily life with Paul
xxxxxxx
May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good list! I myself am dreaming of a typewriter. I keep seeing them on blogs and now I need one for my client meeting room!
I recently enjoyed some pink lemonade sorbet at a yogurt place down the street. LOOOOVED it!
Can't wait to see you etsy shop!
Post a Comment