A little fun courtesy of Elements of Style...
1. What are the last 3 things you purchased?
I purchase so much it’s hard to keep track!
*foam letter stickers
*an iron
*a blowdryer
(Yes, we had small-appliance issues last week.)
2. What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?
I don’t usually download songs, but I download lots of TV shows.
* Army Wives (totally hooked!)
* Gossip Girl (not a fan)
* The Closer (always a solid choice)
3. Where were the last 3 places you visited?
* Orange County
* Italy
* Chicago
4. What are 3 of your favorite t.v. shows?
* Grey’s Anatomy
* Project Runway
* October Road
5. What are your 3 most prized possessions?
* my wedding rings
* the Bible I got when I was 20
* my leather purse from Fiesole, Italy
6. What 3 everyday things can you not live without?
* tv
* Burt’s Bees chapstick
* coffee
7. What would be your 3 wishes?
* to know, love and worship the Lord as much as humanly possible
* for Paul and I and everyone else I love to have good health forever
* to get DVR for free
8. What are 3 things you have not done yet?
* give birth
* buy a house
* go to Canada
9. What are your 3 favorite dishes?
* Orange chicken from Panda Express
* Gorgonzola ravioli from Prima Vista (with a glass of Barbra D’Asti)
* Kroger brand rising crust supreme pizza (with a glass of Crane Lake Petite Syrah)
10. Name 3 things that freak you out.
* spiders
* thunder storms
* being in the house alone after dark
11. If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
* artistic
* committed
* detail-oriented
12. Name 3 random things you are good at.
* throwing things in the kitchen together to make a tasty meal
* using punctuation correctly
* remembering names and dates (I get that from my mom)
13. What are 3 things you are currently coveting?
Only three???
* this chair from Pottery Barn
* DVR (and a flat screen to go with it)
* a gorgeous new bathroom with subway tile
August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment