July 23, 2008

{PSA: best underwear ever!}

Warning: This post contains “girl talk” and men should avert their eyes.

I’m pretty sure this post borders on the side of too much information, but I feel it is my civic duty to report the facts. To start, let me state for the record that I am not and never have been a fan of thong panties. I have never understand how anyone could stand having a thin strip of cloth up their bum all day long. I understand that it saves people from embarrassing panty lines, but I just don’t buy that claim the thongs are comfortable. Needless to say, I have been on the eternal search for the perfect pair of underwear—a girl short that is thin enough to remain hidden under clothes. A pair that doesn’t ride up and down and all around town. A low-ride bikini that’s both practical and pretty. Yeah, it’s been a long search.

Until now.


A recent trip to GapBody found me face-to-face with the holy grail of underwear: the ultra low lacy dotted girl short. Unlike other undies from the Gap (and elsewhere) the thin lacy trim doesn’t reveal panty lines, plus—and this is the best part—they don’t ride up. Not ever. They look too small to cover even the firmest, tiniest of behinds, but they stay put all day long no matter what you do. The mesh-like lace is deceptively soft and smooth against the skin. And the adorable dot (in eight feminine hues) makes this pair pretty to boot.


So, go--GO!--right now to GapBody to buy yourself many, many pairs. (And quick…they’re on sale at gap.com right now!)


No comments: