May 4, 2008

{roman holiday}

I'll be taking a couple weeks off from the blog. Paul and I are taking a time out from life and seeking rest and pleasure in the most perfect of places...Italy! We'll be making quick visits to Rome and Assisi, then settling into our stay in Tuscany (home of fabulous wine and Renaissance art). Excited would be a bit of an understatement for Paul, who's never been overseas, and I'm looking forward to a nice vacation and a new country to see.

Stay tuned for photos and stories of our adventures in a couple of weeks!

2 comments:

Jennifer Disney said...

Oh I'm so jealous! Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear about it. If you come across a dish called gnudi when youj're in Tuscany, seriously try it! I had it twice at a restaurant in Florence. Don't know how it would be anywhere else, but it was seriously one of the best dishes I've ever had. And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get gelato any time you can! Even the stuff you buy at the carts around the tourist spots is awesome!

Christine said...

WOW! Italy...awesome! Have a wonderful time, and I can't wait to see pictures! I will watch Roman Holiday this weekend and think of you. :)