January 28, 2008

{currently loving...}

Starbucks Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte



With only 90 calories (without the whip) and 75mg of caffeine it’s the perfect little afternoon pick-me-up. Plus you get calcium and some sweet tooth satisfaction. (For the record, the grande has 130 calories and 150mg of caffeine). But there is a downside to this treat: Without a gift card, a tall alone will set you back $3.50. Happiness always has a price.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just tried one today on the way home from shopping. It is raining and Abby was asleep in the car after being exceedingly fussy at Kohls, so I needed a little indulgence... but, with a little baby weight (okay pre-baby) weight to lose I didn't want to indulge too much. Must say, this is pretty good for sugar free. And here its only $3.35. :)

Anonymous said...

I just tried one today. It was very good. Of course, mine was decaffe. Good recommendation and the best part was someone else paid.
Mom