
The perfectly delicious pumpkin cake I made for Thanksgiving. I really worried about it since I don't bake and our oven is old, but it was scrumptious! I ate at least a 1/3 of the cake myself. And I now I don't want to see pumpkin cake again until next Thanksgiving.

Paul's old hand-me-down side table made a bit more stylish and modern. I took out the glass tabletop, wrapped some funky Amy Butler fabric around the glass, and put the glass back in the table. Voila! Easier than paint, cheaper than Pottery Barn.

Some fabric I bought during a trip a coworker and I took to a really cute little town an hour from Cincy. I'm thinking I will use it as boudoir pillows for the bed.

One of the three aforementioned pine trees Paul purchased for the backyard. It turns out they aren't pine trees they're some other kind of evergreen, but still. Paul planted two and kept one on the porch to use a Christmas decor. The little thing looks pretty cute! Like I said, pine trees are only pretty as Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment