January 25, 2008

{hooray!}

My super very most favoritest fabric designer, Amy Butler is putting out a new fabric line called, appropriately for me, Midwest Modern. I’m so incredibly excited, as Amy’s fabric never fails to excite me and I’m eagerly waiting the chance to sew pillows for the living room. Even more perfect, is that the new line includes a collection of bright green and blue fabrics (called, also appropriately, Ohio Sky), exactly the hues that I have planned for the house. The bummer is that the fabric isn’t due to hit stores until April. I guess if I have to wait until March for IKEA to open (hello chairs, bookshelves, and frames, oh my!), I might as well put off finishing the home décor one more month to wait for Amy. Okay, so no one’s allowed to visit until June, got it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love the fabric. I saw it last week and knew it would make a great quilt for you. Would you like that? Don't want us coming until June? Have a good day.
Love,M

Jennifer Disney said...

THAT'S what we'll call you.... midwest modern. So cute!