Adding to busyness and stress of life, Paul and I are trying to get the house ready for me to move in. We’re pretty much sticking to the essentials at this point. But things like redoing the hard wood floors and painting are so much easier to do without furniture so we’re trying to complete them now. A while back Paul sanded and sealed the wood floors in the living and dining room; last week he did the two bedrooms. He did a fantastic job!! I’m so proud (and thankful I didn’t have to help) and the floors look awesome, like brand new. Here’s the living room:
We also finished painting the office bedroom a vibrant, organic green. My vision for the room is to make it the “garden room”; furniture and textiles will be mostly black and white with colored botanical prints. I want it to be my crafting sanctuary and a place for Paul to harvest all his plant seeds during the winter. Here’s a picture of the before and after:



No comments:
Post a Comment